Required Qualification: Must be a Chartered Accountant (CA)
Other Details : • The position reports to Director Finance and leads the financial performance of the company, ensuring necessary financial services and resources to achieve the current and future business objectives
• Responsibilities include the implementation, management and control of all finance and accounting operations of the company
• The position also provides strategic support to Director Finance pertaining to project financial monitoring and cost control of all the business divisions.
• Must have good understanding of financial affairs in manufacturing and export based operations
• Should have hands on knowledge and experience of Company Law, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), State Bank of Pakistan’s prudential regulations-PRs
• Sound understanding and experience of financing (Banking Facilities) and good working knowledge of feasibility studies
• Should have thorough knowledge of ERP and modern management practices
• Will be required to work independently with banks including negotiations, reports’ submissions, compliance issues, etc.
• Must possess proven leadership trials including robust analytical ability, strong decision making and good interpersonal skills